The New Chronology of Fomenko and Nosovskyi ends today

Научный форум официального сайта проекта "Новая Хронология".
На НАУЧНОМ ФОРУМЕ обсуждаются вопросы, связанные только с хронологией и реконструкцией истории.
Правила форума
Разрешено обсуждение только НАУЧНЫХ вопросов, связанных с хронологией и реконструкцией истории.
Ответить

cjbaiget

Сообщение cjbaiget »

A fatal flaw in New Chronology's dating of the Almagest led to massively erroneous conclusions.
An historic reconstruction made afterwards ignored and discarded more that 15 centuries of history.

Everything has to be done again from now on, from the beggining.

A new revolutionary and infallible dating method shows that the scaligerian chronology of the Almagest is precisely right and belongs to the 2nd century.

It also explains:
  • the history of the Almagest and the source of confusion
  • the origin and explanation of Fomenko, Kalashnikov and Nosovskyi's fatal flaw
I'm very sorry to bring this news. I've been an intensive researcher of NC for more than 6 years, I never found a flaw, until now.
I think that Fomenko and Nosovsky deserve recognition as to be considered among the greatest contributors to humankind for ages to come. However, they also are humans. His work is not vain, and will be used to create the Newer Chronology, which will include all the facts.

More info: https://cliolapso.blogspot.com/2024/04/ ... logia.html

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum

antryzh81
Благодарил (а): 8 раз

Сообщение antryzh81 »

Если считать поздней вставкой данные по опорным звёздам, то весь остальной каталог "подвисает в воздухе", так как в нём останутся только хуже измеренные объекты. Точность упадёт ниже плинтуса, что не позволит датировать каталог. Поэтому результат фальшив: не указан огромный плюс-минус.

Автор темы
cjbaiget

Сообщение cjbaiget »

Your logic is flawed: if 'guide stars' are a late insertion, they are not 'guide stars'.

But anyways... Which kind of scientific assessment of my contribution is this? What kind of 'scientific direction' is exercising its duties? Where's the science and/or the direction?

Do you believe I just got up this morning and decided to say what I said in this forum for no reason?

I've expent YEARS researching New Chronology astronomical foundations. DEVELOPING ASTRONOMICAL TOOLS, with STATE OF THE ART libraries and languages. For all of you at least, TO VERIFY.

You know what? Corollarie 3b from Chapter 4 in Chron3 has a typo in ALL editions: it should say "star 360 for the interval of 1100-1900 A.D."

You know what? Dennis Duke's experiment detailed in Chapter 7.5 is NOT REPRODUCIBLE. I've expent MONTHS with it. Moreover, the number of combinations of 8 stars from a 72 item set is not 500.000, but exactly 11.969.016.345, and I'VE TRIED THEM ALL with the computer in SEVERAL VARIATIONS OF THIS EXPERIMENT, to no avail. I will release the source code for ALL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD to check.

The truth is this: No SCIENTIST who gets to know about the the sescc method and its results will EVER side with New Chronology' dating of Almagest again. Which is based in just one star, Arcturus. And for the matter, no SCIENTIST will eve side with NC's concept of prehistory belonging to the 11th century, after the EVIDENCE of Almagest astronomical dating and the solar eclipses in the Hakemite Tables.

And Fomenko and Nosovksy's HAVE NO RIGHT to remain in silence about this question anymore. They know it, as well as the implications, they KNOW that The New Chronology is stalled and broken, forever, until repaired by their succesor, with all the knowledge they have compiled for decades.

I'm not selling books, or anything, I've sacrificed my FAMILY's TIME, my health and my wellbeing FOR YEARS FOR THE ADVANCEMENT of New Chronology. This is so sad, frustrating, disappointing, undeserved, ugly.

I'll not discuss anything anymore. Day by day the number of people puzzled by the silence abouts this FACT will grown. Fomenko has to TALK. Even for him to be quoted as saying 'yes', 'no' or even 'maybe'.

Yours sincerely,
Carlos J. Baiget

Воля
Благодарил (а): 241 раз

Сообщение Воля »

Dear Carlos,

I replay in this topic but following your info from another, I started to read Ibn-Yunus and have few remarks to do

From Ibn-Yunus (allegedly 950-1009) book "al-Zij al-Kabir al-Hakimi" (The Great Hakimi Tables), translated for the first time to french in 1804
https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k5626201z

I guess there two different sciences: astrology and astronomy. Ibn-Yunus and his collegues from 9-14 centuries made astrology researches, as it said in this book:
Ibn-Yunus observed Sun, Moon ant 5 others planets (only) in order to make prognostics, to preview the future!
He did not make astronomy researches in the modern meaning of science!

He had no instruments to make astronomy but he made a big circle in cast cooper, made some dispositifs to follow the Sun and Moon.

As to calculations he made I will comment some later.

Автор темы
cjbaiget

Сообщение cjbaiget »

Dear Воля,

You can check they were indeed doing high quality astronomical research in the modern meaning of science:

Conjunctions of planets-stars were made against 'Regulus', meaning 'The Rule': They were adjusting a MODEL of the Solar System with empirical observations of the highest accuracy.

Moreover, they were WAITING for the SOLAR ECLIPSES in the 9th century, as they ALREADY HAD a MATURE MODEL for them, they wanted to improve. That's why observations are so accurate, they weren't caught by the eclipses for surprise, they had the instruments ready, they gathered to COMPARE measures and record AVERAGES.

It's true that I could QUOTE the Hakemite Tables, and so is true, that anyone interested can JUST READ the Hakemite Tables, where ACCURATE DESCRIPTIONS of SOLAR ECLIPSES and PLANET-STAR COVERINGS are found.
And for not interested people, it doesn't make sense to quote anything.

But the final question is, for NC all of this is just FANTASY, because it happened 300 years before THE END OF PREHISTORY. Even writing systems were not available in the 11th century, the conclude.

Hakemite tables are something that can be discussed inside the frame of NC.
But Modern scientific PROOF of the Almagest belonging to 2cy is not.

Yours sincerely,
Carlos J. Baiget

Воля

Сообщение Воля »

Преступление Клавдия Птолемея
Авторы: Р.Ньютон
Год издания: 1963
Языки: русс
http://history-fiction.ru/books/all/book_3041/

Древнейшие мифы и «География» Птолемея
Авторы: Д.А. Гусев, С.К. Стафеев
Год издания: 2015
Кол-во страниц: 31
Издательство: Portvein777tm
Языки: русс
http://history-fiction.ru/books/all/book_3631/

Автор темы
cjbaiget

Сообщение cjbaiget »

Do you really believe I haven't read "The Crime of Claudius Ptolemy" of R.R. Newton?

It's obvious that YOU have not read it. As it says that the Almagest is THREE CENTURIES OLDER than Ptolemy.

As the creator of the sescc dating method I can give more info of this: R.R. Newton WAS PERFECTLY RIGHT:

-Latitudes are from Hipparchus.
-Longitudes were MEASURED and not only adjusted by preccession by Ptolemy, as he was trying to resolve exact magnitude of precession.
-There are stars from Al-Battani (s.IX) and Regiomontanus (s. XV) in the reference edition of the Almagest, that's why they thought it had been falsified. It wasn't, just corrected.

Do you doubt this claims? Great! Just download the code, examine it and execute it! https://github.com/carbaior/sescc

Воля

Сообщение Воля »

R.R. Newton WAS PERFECTLY RIGHT:

It is well known that all longitudes in Ptolemy’s Geography are cumulatively overestimated, so that his map is excessively stretched from west to east as compared with the modern map. In recent years, a number of scholars have suggested that this stretching can be explained as a result of the change in the value of the Earth’s circumference from a larger one proposed by Eratosthenes to a lesser one by Posidonius. As a result, all distances converted from linear units to angular became overestimated. This explanation has a necessary presupposition that the error in longitude on Ptolemy’s map grows linearly. This article argues that the error in longitude on Ptolemy’s map varies considerably depending on longitude, latitude and region. In particular, it grows most slowly in the Eastern Mediterranean, which is probably due to the fact that this region was the center of the ancient world. Therefore, the error in longitude on Ptolemy’s map cannot be explained by one universal reason, but only by a combination of different factors.
Dmitry Shcheglov

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... _Revisited

https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/oshib ... -ptolemeya

History of longitude

Finding an accurate and practical method of determining longitude took centuries of study and invention by some of the greatest scientists and engineers. Determining longitude relative to the meridian through some fixed location requires that observations be tied to a time scale that is the same at both locations, so the longitude problem reduces to finding a way to coordinate clocks at distant places (Sic!). Early approaches used astronomical events that could be predicted with great accuracy, such as eclipses, and building clocks, known as chronometers, that could keep time with sufficient accuracy while being transported great distances by ship. Later methods used the telegraph and then radio to synchronize clocks. Today the problem of longitude has been solved to centimeter accuracy through satellite navigation.

Ptolemy, in the 2nd century CE, based his mapping system on estimated distances and directions reported by travellers.

No maps (or manuscripts of his work) exist that are older than the 13th century, but in his Geography he gave detailed instructions and latitude and longitude coordinates for hundreds of locations that are sufficient to re-create the maps.
Apart from the difficulties in estimating rectilinear distances and directions, the most important of these is a systematic over-estimation of differences in longitude. Thus from Ptolemy's tables, the difference in Longitude between Gibraltar and Sidon is 59° 40' 0', compared to the modern value of 40° 23'0', about 48% too high. Russo (2013) has analysed these discrepancies, and concludes that much of the error arises from Ptolemy's underestimate of the size of the Earth, compared with the more accurate estimate of Eratosthenes – the equivalent of 500 stadia to the degree rather than 700. Given the difficulties of astronomical measures of longitude in classical times, most if not all of Ptolemy's values would have been obtained from distance measures and converted to longitude using the 500 value.

Islamic scholars knew the work of Ptolemy from at least the 9th century CE, when the first translation of his Geography into Arabic was made. He was held in high regard, although his errors were known.[10] One of their developments was to add more locations to Ptolemy's geographical tables with latitudes and longitudes, and in some cases improving the accuracy.[11] The methods used to determine most of the longitudes are not given, but a few accounts do give details.

Mercier (1992) notes that this is a substantial improvement over Ptolemy, and that a comparable further improvement in accuracy would not occur until the 17th century in Europe.
Mercier, Raymond P. (1992). "Geodesy" (PDF). In Harley, J.B.; Woodward, David (eds.). The History of Cartography Vol. 2 Cartography in the Traditional Islamic and South Asian Societies. University of Chicago Press.

At the end of the medieval period, Ptolemy's work became directly available with the translations made in Florence at the end of the 14th and beginning of the 15th century.
Gautier Dalché, P. (2007). "The reception of Ptolemy's Geography (end of the fourteenth to beginning of the sixteenth century)". In Woodward, D. (ed.). The History of Cartography, Volume 3. Cartography in the European Renaissance, Part 1 (PDF). Chicago: University of Chicago Press. pp. 285–364.

Telescopes and clocks

In 1608 a patent was submitted to the government in the Netherlands for a refracting telescope. The idea was picked up by, among others, Galileo who made his first telescope the following year,

The second important technical development for longitude determination was the pendulum clock, patented by Christiaan Huygens in 1657.[30] This gave an increase in accuracy of about 30-fold over previous mechanical clocks – the best pendulum clocks were accurate to about 10 seconds per day.[31] From the start, Huygens intended his clocks to be used for determination of longitude at sea.

Huygens, Christiaan (1669). "Instructions concerning the use of pendulum-watches for finding the longitude at sea". Philosophical Transactions. 4 (47): 937–953. Bibcode:1669RSPT....4..937.

Huygens was also the first to use a balance spring as oscillator in a working clock, and this allowed accurate portable timepieces to be made. But it was not until the work of John Harrison that such clocks became accurate enough to be used as marine chronometers.[

Автор темы
cjbaiget

Сообщение cjbaiget »

Dear Воля,

Thanks for your attempts of dialogue and cordiality.
I'm very sorry to tell you that a deep misunderstanding of NC astronomical foundations is making you being confused with mountains of irrelevant facts for the cause of this thread.
I will not be able to write in this forum again.

Goodbye and thanks,
Carlos J. Baiget
Ответить