Hagia Sophia cannot be Prophet Solomon's temple / Святая София не может быть храмом пророка Соломона

Научный форум официального сайта проекта "Новая Хронология".
На НАУЧНОМ ФОРУМЕ обсуждаются вопросы, связанные только с хронологией и реконструкцией истории.
Правила форума
Разрешено обсуждение только НАУЧНЫХ вопросов, связанных с хронологией и реконструкцией истории.
Ответить

MatthewTurk

Hagia Sophia cannot be Prophet Solomon's temple / Святая София не может быть храмом пророка Соломона

Сообщение MatthewTurk »

Hi,

According to new chronology that was written, I read that King Solomon's temple is Hagia Sophia. And King Solomon is Suleyman I. Ottoman emperor. But it is impossible because, according to Quran, prophet Mohammed is the last prophet and prophet King Solomon must have lived before he was born. This means before A.C 571 King Solomon must have lived and if Hagia Sophia was built in 16.century by Suleyman I .then King Solomon is a different person than Suleyman I. and Solomon's Temple should be somewhere else, maybe in Yoros Castle..?
перевод
Привет,

Согласно тому, что написано в новой хронологии, я прочитал, что храм царя Соломона - это Святая София. А царь Соломон - это Сулейман I. Османский император. Но это невозможно, потому что, согласно Корану, пророк Мухаммед - последний пророк, а пророк царь Соломон должен был жить до его рождения. Это означает, что до 571 года н.э. царь Соломон должен был жить, и если Святая София была построена в 16 веке Сулейманом I, то царь Соломон - это другой человек, а не Сулейман I, и храм Соломона должен быть где-то в другом месте, может быть, в замке Йорос...?
Последний раз редактировалось lirik 29 июн 2022, 18:04, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Причина: добавлен перевод

АнТюр
Модератор

Сообщение АнТюр »

This means before A.C 571 King Solomon must have lived
This date needs justification.

Lukianov
Благодарил (а): 1 раз

Сообщение Lukianov »

According to the new chronology, the Quran was written in the 16th century, and its final edition probably appeared only in the first half of the 17th century. All dates contained in the Quran are fantastic.

SoulfulTruth

Сообщение SoulfulTruth »

Yes, the true timeline for Islam is clearly documented - in old records - anyone who wants the true timeline for our human history or the true timeline for our Earth or the true timeline for the stars - or the true timeline for the archangels can have it - but since the vast majority of the population are satisfied with living a life of lies, very few bother to compile the evidence which includes thousands of independent sources documented in dozens of languages from all across this Earth that - when put in chronological order - results in a timeline for Earth's origins, Earth's expansion, Earth's broken and subducted tectonic plates, all the major cataclysms, the timeline for our continents, oceans, ocean trenches, archipelago islands, peninsulas, mountains, ice sheets, and so on - this includes the true timeline for the Siberian and Deccan Traps, the true timeline for the Grand Canyon, Mexico's Copper Canyon, Tibet's Great Canyon, the eruption of Yellowstone and dozens of other supervolcanoes - that erupted in the same night - as thousands of smaller volcanoes erupted across five continents.

The true timeline for the Titan Wars with the archons and olympians is also documented - the true timeline for the "prehistoric" creatures is also documented - and so on.

The timeline for the "ancient cities" is also documented in historic records - including Cairo and Alexandria in Egypt, and other ancient cities in the Middle East, the true timeline for Calcutta in India, the true timeline for the ancient cities of China and the true timeline for the ancient Greek cities and so on.

Since the true timeline is clearly documented by hundreds of independent sources, the timeline lies are conspicuous.

lirik
Администратор
Благодарил (а): 44 раза

Сообщение lirik »

SoulfulTruth писал(а): 07 ноя 2023, 19:45 Since the true timeline is clearly documented by hundreds of independent sources
It's a common misconception. The New Chronology fights against it.
Read more here - https://chronologia.org/en/index.html
audiatur et altera pars
Ответить