A question about the birth date of Andronicus (1152)

Научный форум официального сайта проекта "Новая Хронология".
На НАУЧНОМ ФОРУМЕ обсуждаются вопросы, связанные только с хронологией и реконструкцией истории.
Правила форума
Разрешено обсуждение только НАУЧНЫХ вопросов, связанных с хронологией и реконструкцией истории.
Ответить

Ron

Сообщение Ron »

The New Chronology (NC) states that 1492 AD was believed to be the year 7,000 since the Creation of the Earth. (Using the year 5,508 as the starting point).
This means that 1152 AD would be the year 6,660 (666)! Which is a very significant number, and I believe deserves some discussion.

So my question is: Does the NC discuss this matter anywhere, and if so, could someone please let me know where I can read what the NC has to say on this topic.

I understand that 'they' added the years to history, so I do not believe that 1152 AD is 6,660 (666) just by chance.

Many thanks

lirik
Администратор
Благодарил (а): 50 раз

Сообщение lirik »

Ron писал(а): 29 сен 2023, 17:13 This means that 1152 AD would be the year 6,660 (666)!
So my question is: Does the NC discuss this matter anywhere, and if so, could someone please let me know where I can read what the NC has to say on this topic.
Yes, of course, this issue has been addressed by the authors. More details can be found in the book "TSAR OF THE SLAVS" - THE APOCALYPTIC ‘NUMBER OF THE BEAST’ SIX HUNDRED SIXTY SIX
audiatur et altera pars

Автор темы
Ron

Сообщение Ron »

Many thanks Lyrics
This is very helpful.
Ответить