New astronomical proof of the New Chronology

Научный форум официального сайта проекта "Новая Хронология".
На НАУЧНОМ ФОРУМЕ обсуждаются вопросы, связанные только с хронологией и реконструкцией истории.
Правила форума
Разрешено обсуждение только НАУЧНЫХ вопросов, связанных с хронологией и реконструкцией истории.
Ответить

cjbaiget

Сообщение cjbaiget »

Dear friends,

Back in October 2023 I obtained a new astronomical proof with astounding implications for the New Chronology.

What has been found is a fundamental and remarkable property of the solar system of the ancients (Sun,Moon and the visible five planets). A computer aided extensive search within an interval of +3500 years was made, to look for the time span where a given planetary configuration (as at any given day) is best reflected again in the sky, and the synchrony is maintained forever.

My previous knowledge of NC gave me chills after looking at the outstanding answer of the computer: exactly +-1151 years, with great distance from second, third and following solutions.

This is not an hypothesis, nor a historical chronology extrapolation or assumption. This is an astronomical fact, which converges with NC *perfectly*. The software I developed, which I'm going to release soon, works only with highly precise positions (which agree with those generated by the United States Naval Observatory and their Astronomical Almanac to within 0.0005 arcseconds -Skyfield library-)

With this data I have also made a visual rendering of this almost perfect synchronism, for you to judge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4z_anTXi9U

This property was discovered and employed in the 16th century to redate Andronikos-1152 to Christ-1 in the most credible manner, then hidden, not documented. The Gregorian Reform was involved in this campaign, to realign the equinox at the required position.

Besides that, a plausible explanation for the main shifts discovered by NC also stems from this research.

Please study this research at my blog https://cliolapso.blogspot.com and being the case, also confirm the results to Mr. Fomenko and Mr. Nosovsky, as I'm afraid that due to communication barriers they'll miss this important astronomical finding which backs the most fundamental time shift detected by NC: Year 1152 = Year 1 (1 + 1151).

As a secondary use of the software developed for this research, I want also let you know that I've published an online alternative to Horos, which works in the browser and the phone. It's available at https://carbaior.github.io

Thanks for your time and attention.
Yours faithfully,
Carlos Baiget
NCFN_astronomical_proof.png

Nikol
Благодарил (а): 13 раз

Сообщение Nikol »

cjbaiget писал(а): 07 фев 2024, 02:58 As a secondary use of the software developed for this research, I want also let you know that I've published an online alternative to Horos, which works in the browser and the phone. It's available at https://carbaior.github.io
I tested your horoscope calculator using one example, when all the planets are in Pisces (constellations from 11 to 12) of the zodiac "PD"
https://chronologia.org/egruit_zodiaki/zodiaki03.html
In general, the calculations match with the program HOROS with one exception. HOROS skipped the date 703 AD. It's understandable why. With a tolerance of 5 degrees, Venus landed right on the border of the constellation + 5 degrees = 36.6 (border 31.6) and was excluded. These two programs have different boundary conditions.

Код: Выделить всё

PLANETS FIT THE HOROSCOPE AT JD:1987773
YEAR/MONTH/DAY=730/ 3/ 24
	Positions: J2000/ planet-Sun J2000/ CS:
	SUN	MOON	SATURN	JUPITER	MARS	VENUS	MERCURY
	24.5	36.2	6.9	20.7	347.9	36.6	357.2
	0.0	11.7	-17.6	-3.8	36.6	12.1	27.3
	11.8	0.2	11.4	11.7	10.9	0.2	11.2
AVERAGE DISTANCE FROM BEST POINTS:	16.4 deg
                 YEAR/MONTH/DAY=	730/ 3/ 24
7300324.JPG
Additionally, in your program, since the introduction of the Gregorian calendar (when? Depends on the country), dates are given in this calendar (GC). In HOROS, all dates are Julian. The difference in calculations between these two programs is 0.1 degree.

Nikol

Сообщение Nikol »

cjbaiget писал(а): 07 фев 2024, 02:58 Back in October 2023 I obtained a new astronomical proof with astounding implications for the New Chronology.
To be honest, I didn’t understand what it all was about. What type of synchronization are you talking about? According to the New Chronology, the modern date of Christ’s birth was calculated erroneously. Hence, 1152 AD is also an arbitrary date.

Автор темы
cjbaiget

Сообщение cjbaiget »

Thanks for your feedback, it is very much appreciated.

I hope you find the following explanations for the observed behaviour as satisfactory. They should lead to different conclusions. Being not the case, please let me know, so I can understand better.

Regarding tolerance, both Benjamin and Horos have the same boundary conditions of 5 degrees. It seems however that a different evaluation (greater vs greater-equal) may make extreme cases be considered or discarded, not meaning this being an error of any version.

As this only affects suboptimal border-line solutions of any horoscope, it makes no sense to impose an strict condition on an arbitrary, non-strict value (5 degrees).

As Horos finds 24/3/730 when relaxing boundaries by 0.1 degree: (10.9 vs 11.0, 12.1 vs 12.0), this gives us the opportunity to compare positions:

Horos (JD 1987773):

SUN MOON SATURN JUPITER MARS VENUS MERCURY
24.5 *36.3* 6.9 20.7 347.9 36.6 357.2

Benjamin (JD 1987773):

SUN MOON SATURN JUPITER MARS VENUS MERCURY
24.5 *36.2* 6.9 20.7 347.9 36.6 357.2

As you can see, the difference of +-0.1 mostly affects only fast objects like the Moon. This is due to Benjamin employing modern, research-grade libraries for computing positions (the Skyfield library). This positions are guaranteed to "agree with the positions generated by the United States Naval Observatory and their Astronomical Almanac to within 0.0005 arcseconds (half a “mas” or milliarcsecond).".

So in case of discordance, Benjamin positions are probably more 'correct'. This improvement is only theorical, and is out of any relevance. Meaning that Horos positions are in fact 100% confirmed by Skyfield.

Regarding the Gregorian Calendar introduction, there's no ambiguity whatsoever: it is 15-October-1582. Date of Gregorian Calendar adoption by country is another discussion which should not affect the validity of the results in any way.

The reason of using GC for post-1582 is precisely the convenience, as it is also used for example by Stellarium which you have you used. So contrasting dates and positions with this simulator is as easy as with Horos, but with Horos you have to convert calendar date or just use the Julian Day in Stellarium. With Benjamin, use JD or Gregorian date.

Thanks again,
Carlos

Автор темы
cjbaiget

Сообщение cjbaiget »

Nikol писал(а): 17 фев 2024, 06:25
cjbaiget писал(а): 07 фев 2024, 02:58 Back in October 2023 I obtained a new astronomical proof with astounding implications for the New Chronology.
To be honest, I didn’t understand what it all was about. What type of synchronization are you talking about? According to the New Chronology, the modern date of Christ’s birth was calculated erroneously. Hence, 1152 AD is also an arbitrary date.
Thanks for asking.

This is an almost perfect synchronism of the Solar System of the ancients (Sun, Moon, Mercury to Saturn), which has been discovered by empirical methods. That is, undeniable. The result of extensive computer calculations when searching for this cycle is unambiguous: the timespan between two almost coincidental states is none other than 420403 Julian Days or 1151 years!. Moreover, synchronism is maintained for centuries. No other cycles of this kind exist, only this one. For illustration purposes, please check the infographic of this phenomenon which is linked to youtube in my first message: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4z_anTXi9U

The result of this research implies that the reformers knew about this property and employed it actively to create the Scaligerian chronology. The transposition of Andronikos to Christ was not due to any error: is a deliberate transposition employing celestial mechanics laws. The reason: This laws, in conjunction to the Gregorian Calendar reform, try to make all horoscopes agree with Scaligerian chronology (officially published the year after the reform). The 1151 cycle also gives a plausible explanation for the chronological shifts detected by NC.

According to the New Chronology, 1152 AD is not an arbitrary date. On "Russian and European zodiacs" chapter 2, the horoscope AE is studied. After this study, a *theory* on this transposition is presented, which is based on a possible interpretation error of this horoscope. But the existence of the 1151 years cycle eliminates the need for this hypothesis, as another more profound implication is patent: AD transposition was directed, its timespan determined by scientific considerations.

In plain language: In the 16th century, when reformers where determined to send Anno Domini to the past, they immediately had to answer the question about 'how much time' into the past. They realized that astronomical evidence (horoscopes) will then become contradictory with the altered chronology. So they employed a then well-known property of their solar-system: the 1151 years cycle, which was later forgotten by making horoscopes heretical. This required a change of the placement of the equinox: so they made the Gregorian Reform in 1582. The year after (1583) dates of all horoscopes were 'corrected' (emendatione temporum) and the Scaligerian chronology created after the new results.

Carlos B.

Nikol

Сообщение Nikol »

cjbaiget писал(а): 17 фев 2024, 14:52 So they employed a then well-known property of their solar-system: the 1151 years cycle
But this didn't make any difference. Both your program and HOROS can calculate exact dates of the horoscopes. Even Morozov in his time without employing any computers could calculate correct dates written in horoscopes. Nosovsky pointed out a better attempt to prevent date calculations according to horoscopes - introduction of astrological horoscopes.

Автор темы
cjbaiget

Сообщение cjbaiget »

The 1151 years cycle makes a big difference. It explains who, why, how and when AD was sent exactly 1151 years to the past, from 1152 to 1. It explains how chronology was 'amended', and why chronicles were duplicated with the small set of characteristic chronological shifts, detected by NC.
From the diagram in my first post:

R1 = -1151
S1 - S2 = S’2 - S’1 = 331
S’3 = S’2 - S1 = 1090
S’3 – S2 = 1801

Regarding results of Benjamin vs HOROS, of course they give the same dates of the horoscopes, remember how I presented it: "online alternative to Horos, which works in the browser and the phone".

I've not released any software related to the 1151 years cycle or its implications yet. But Benjamin was a small step backwards that allowed online, browser or phone friendly, simply point-and-click dating of horoscopes whose results match those of HOROS. So I thought it could be interesting for people not used to command line programs and text file editing, to be able to check the dates given in NC books (totally unnecessary, but rewarding).

So for the moment, public version of Benjamin is just what the explicit statement at the top of its output window says: "Benjamin mimics Horos".

Nikol

Сообщение Nikol »

cjbaiget писал(а): 18 фев 2024, 11:22 So I thought it could be interesting for people not used to command line programs and text file editing, to be able to check the dates given in NC books
I also think that it's good that horoscope calculation application has now GUI.
You might wanna change this line though "with dopusk = 5.0 degrees"
dopusk (допуск) means tolerance

Nikol

Сообщение Nikol »

One more thing. On my laptop if the browser has 100% zoom I can't see Benjamin results window in full. I don't see buttons New and Save. I have to zoom out to 80%, although on my external display I see everything at 100%. Not a big deal but not everyone might guess to zoom out. On my phone I can't see results scree in full and I don't even know how to zoom out. So, I guess Benjamin GUI doesn't have automatic scroll.

Автор темы
cjbaiget

Сообщение cjbaiget »

Nikol писал(а): 18 фев 2024, 19:44
cjbaiget писал(а): 18 фев 2024, 11:22 So I thought it could be interesting for people not used to command line programs and text file editing, to be able to check the dates given in NC books
You might wanna change this line though "with dopusk = 5.0 degrees"
dopusk (допуск) means tolerance
Thanks for your suggestion, I was just trying to mimic HOROS output, to make those already familiar with it feel at home. But as you say, it makes more sense to translate this word. So it's already changed. Maybe I will add an input field to change this parameter also.

Regarding Benjamin display problems, your remarks are very welcome as that's precisely the kind of feedback I need to improve it. I just settled on an configuration that works ok on my computer and phone screen. I will try to reproduce those problems and look for a solution. Unfortunately I can only work on it during my free time which is not very often, but I'll try to prioritize it.

Thanks again,
Carlos B.
Ответить