Timocharis (S. IV b.C.) is Albohali (S. IX)

Научный форум официального сайта проекта "Новая Хронология".
На НАУЧНОМ ФОРУМЕ обсуждаются вопросы, связанные только с хронологией и реконструкцией истории.
Правила форума
Разрешено обсуждение только НАУЧНЫХ вопросов, связанных с хронологией и реконструкцией истории.
Ответить

cjbaiget

Timocharis (S. IV b.C.) is Albohali (S. IX)

Сообщение cjbaiget »

Dear friends,

The application of the origin of the 540-years chronological shift (described in a previous thread) to an interesting problem raised by R.R. Newton now half century ago (see "Applied Ancient Astronomy": https://secwww.jhuapl.edu/techdigest/co ... Newton.pdf, and related to the hypothetical secular acceleration of the moon by him proposed, has led to this identification. Timocharis appears to be Albohali from 835 a.D., a predecessor of Ptolemy-Hipparchus, duplicates of al-Battani from 880 a.D.

I'm sure you'll find the more detailed explanation for this identification in my personal blog very interesting. The results of my research around lunisolar cycles show that the second best instance of the 540 years shift is precisely the 249 years shift. So similar, they can combined to create shifts with so rigid requirements as the one analysed. So Albohali (835) -540-294-294 created Timocharis, a forged identity backed up with a very high quality forged observation from himself, whose strangeness was noticed by R.R. Newton.

CJ Baiget.
Ответить